In order to be an instructor in any NSP discipline, you must complete Instructor Development (ID) training first. This training is offered in a hybrid format, which includes an online portion and an in-person portion.
Instructor Development Class, PNS 10/20/2018
You must complete the online portion first. To do this:
– Sign into NSP website and go to Member Resources.
– Click on the Courses Schedule link.
– On Course Number Equals, enter: C106180015 and press Find.
– Click on Instructor Development e-course and register.
– To access the online class, go back to Member Resources.
– Click on Online Courses and enter the Online Learning Management System.
– Click on Courses on the upper left-hand corner and choose Instructor Development e-course. This will launch the course.
Every page must be completed in order to continue. Print your certificate upon completion and bring it with you on Oct 20th.
Watch for more information on the in-person teaching experience. You do not have to do your teaching experience at PNS. There may be another teaching session later in the season. Your online experience does not expire.